Our company's mission statement can be summed up by one word: consciousness. We are seeking to increase human consciousness through the medium of dreams. We have personally experienced several real-life applications of lucid dreaming and wish to help other people familiarize themselves with its benefits. The purpose of Dream Leaf is to help people experience incredible lucid dreams through the use of synergistic herbs. We believe in implementing the latest lucid dreaming research, especially with respect to neurochemistry. We feel confident that nutritional supplements offer the most advanced method for conscious dreaming.
Connor Southworth, Co-Founder
I'm a long-time lucid dream enthusiast and dream researcher. I'm much shorter and less attractive than Alex, but people say I have a great personality. A few facts about me:
- I am a kickboxer and a wrestler
- I've consistently beat Alex at paper airplane competitions for at least 12 years now and have proof
- Avid reader of classic literature
- My journey with lucid dreaming began by trying to get over traumatic night terrors that I've had on and off for the last 15 years. They are usually hilarious to tell people about afterwards but are always terrifying at the time.
Alex Southworth, Co-Founder
I'm an avid dream researcher and have a passion for lucid dreaming. People tell me my döppelganger is Timon from The Lion King, which I'm not sure how I feel about. I can beat Connor in an arm wrestle. A few facts about me:
- I've spent 10+ years practicing the art of lucid dreaming and have a deep passion for the subject
- I never turn down a sushi invite
- Paper airplane champion since the 5th grade
- Every so often, I will take a moment to pause the conversation I'm in so I can narrate my life like Francis from House of Cards
Click here to contact us via phone, live chat or email, or you can send us a letter the old-fashioned way...
Southworth Nutraceuticals LLC
217 E Pine Ave, Ste 102
Meridian, ID 83642